TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Craftwood Kitchens offer a guarantee for their products, manufactured in-house, to be free from any defects arising from faulty workmanship, for each and every owner of the property, for ten years from the date of installation. All other products supplied through Craftwood Kitchens carry individual guarantees as specified by the product partners. Craftwood Kitchens will not be held liable under this guarantee for periods that extend beyond our individual product partner’s guarantee.
2. Craftwood Kitchens’ obligations under this guarantee are, at Craftwood Kitchens’ choice, limited to either:
a. Repairing the goods or
b. Replacing the goods (excluding any deleted product lines) and refers to
c. Only those products purchased from Craftwood Kitchens
3. Craftwood Kitchens’ total liability under this guarantee will not exceed the contract price paid by the Customer to Craftwood Kitchens for the goods.
4. This guarantee excludes defects or issues arising either directly or indirectly from:
i. The Customer’s negligence or misuse or any inevitable accident, natural movement of timber, act of God or other factor beyond reasonable control of Craftwood Kitchens.
ii. Unreasonable or excessive exposure to heat, sunlight, water or steam.
iii. Non compliance by the Customer over the correct care and treatment of any Craftwood Kitchens product.
iv. Any unauthorised person repairing or attempting to repair the goods.
v. The goods having been modified, incorrectly maintained or used for a purpose other than that for which it was intended.
vi. The goods having been incorrectly installed by persons not approved by Craftwood Kitchens.
vii. Colour and pattern variations in granite, stone veneers and quartz, and knots or grain in timber or timber veneers, which occur as part of the natural product.
viii. Any products that have not been installed by approved Craftwood Kitchens installers.
5. Appliance guarantees and warranties will be voided where clients request cabinetry dimensions other than those specified by the Appliance Manufacturer. Craftwood Kitchens accepts no liability where appliances fail as a result.
6. This guarantee excludes any goods or services which are not purchased from, or contracted, by Craftwood Kitchens.
7. This guarantee does not limit or restrict any other statutory right or remedy available to the customer within New Zealand. To discuss any issue relating to your Craftwood Kitchens product, please contact us on 09 5270103 or visit: www.craftwoodkitchens.co.nz